Having seen people doing the Awards thing on Blogs, was wondering what it was all about, when I received one myself. Confused as I am with anything new on WordPress…I asked questions on how I should go about this award thing. Tho’ all the instructions were clearly mentioned…This award is nominated by Sweet Rewa, the owner of Echoes of Life, oh yes! This is the first time I’m doing an Award thingy. Not received many awards in real time, this one though…whichever way you look at it, it’s still an award 😛 Thank you for this my dear Rewa.
My blog is neat? Okay, as you say so thank you 🙂
The rules for the award are:
- Insert the award logo onto your post.
- Answer the seven questions they asked you.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them seven questions (let them know you’ve nominated them!)
Rewa’s questions were:
- What’s your favorite movie?
Difficult one actually, across Hollywood and Bollywood there are so many. I’ll chose one for Hollywood and one for Bollywood.
Ummmm…Hollywood would be ‘A walk to remember’ among so many others…actually I love Sandra Bullock’s ‘Proposal’ and ‘the heat’ too… damn!
And for Bollywood… I’d chose ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’…my all-time favorite
- Do you prefer reading fiction or non-fiction?
FICTION, Never tried Nonfiction…don’t think I’ll enjoy it
- What made you start blogging?
I’ve always loved writing, I needed a platform to share it with the world. Blogging through WordPress gave me that. I am a very expressive person by nature…so blogging works perfectly.
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
Depends what I am up to. Studying… I think it was morning. Other things, at night. After 12.30/1.00, I am a different person…only some of my closest friends have experienced that side of me 😛 If I’d have to choose, I’d choose NIGHT, its cooler, the stars are a better option that the sun for me.
- What musical instrument would you love to master?
Not an instrument person but I guess the drums….the coolest of all the instruments.
- What’s your happiest childhood memory?
OMG! LTM (Long term memory), not very good…can’t remember much when I was small, but will edit this piece if I can remember it at a later stage
- What’s your favorite color?
When I was younger it was Pink, then it changed to purple…now it’s blue. I love shades of blue and purple, they work well with my skin color
The nominees for this award are:
(don’t know if I did this link bit right…these things are new to me)
Your questions are:
1. What personal qualities do you hold most important in your life?
2. In life, do you think you are putting unnecessary pressure on yourself?
3. If there was one message you could give to the world, what would it be?
4. Money v/s Job Satisfaction at the workplace? What holds more importance and why?
5. What is the one thing you would do and the one place you would be if you were invisible?