Nominated by Hasmeet, thank you dear for the nomination but I do secretly wanna kill you (the questions were difficult and considering they were copied & pasted from Anand’s..I wanna kill him too :p ) Hasmeet is too nice a person to be captured in words, so I am going to skip the part where I write good things about her, though I promised that I will dedicate a whole blog post on her. So, watch out for that post.
The Award Rules:
Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Myself
* An extrovert, turning introvert over time.
* I love to see changes. Sameness annoys me. [Doesn’t apply to relationships]
* Very strong headed.
* A man of my word
* I am absolutely SAFE when it comes to secrets. All secrets go with me to the grave.
* Am a very friendly person, you will see that part of me as you get to know me better.
* I’m not a freak when it comes to cleanliness but I cannot stand a mess, dirt or filth
* If found having made a mistake, I will apologize first. For me the person is important,
* I am very often mis-understood. I don’t clarify. If it happens, so be it.
* I respect all women. I may have the worst fights with my sister but at the end of the
day, she is a woman and I respect her for that.
* I’d take a bullet for my best friends and my family. So that’s 6 people in life I’d give
my life if asked for. The 3 friends I mentioned below, my mom, dad and my sis. Death doesn’t scare me.
There’s one more. ..call this a bonus one. I prefer an instant death, I do not wish to trouble people to look after me or die of old age. No way!!
My Answers To Hasmeet’s/Anand’s Questions
- Who is your mentor or who inspires you the most?
My dad, in his small little patient ways.
2. Who is your best friend?
It would be really unfair to take one name, I have 3 very special friends, Deepti, Crystal
and Ruth in no special order.
3. What is the role of gratitude in life, if any?
Gratitude isn’t expressed enough in today’s world. It plays a very important role in my
4. If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
5. What is the sweetest thing someone ever did for you?
My memory totally fails me on this one..
6. Which were the best years of your life- childhood, youth or whichever age you’re now?
I would have to say ‘Childhood’ – the best years of my life..I don’t remember much of it
but of the little I do remember I did have lots of fun. Life has been a continuous
struggle growing up and it continues to be, every step of the way.
7. Do you suffer from any kind of phobia?
Is there any special word for fear of cockroaches? ‘katsaridaphobia’ that’s the name.
8. What do you need to be happy?
I need to be myself.
9. What is love?
A 4 letter word
10. What is peace?
Peace is something very personal. There has been only 1 instance I have felt totally at
Peace..that lasted a good 15 minutes.
11. Who are you?
I am still trying to figure it out myself.