Time for the One Lovely Blog Award
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate fellow bloggers!
…I’ve been nominated by Mahnoor Shah, she blogs at https://moonlightblogs.wordpress.com. Its been very recent that we have connected on WordPress, I hope to get to know Mahnoor a little more as time moves along.
She seems a very pretty & charming girl on her profile picture 🙂 Thank You for the nomination my dear, I will get right to it. I’ve done a similar award like this before where I’ve stated facts about myself..to find 7 more..hmm, I’ll have to scratch my head a little bit
I can be sure, I’ll be doing an award like this for the last time..finding facts about me is not an easy task. I need to really think..n I don’t like thinking too much 😀
Anyways I’ve found 7..so here goes:
7 Facts about me
1. I believe in God and I also believe that every event of our lives has a specific purpose behind it, which is beyond our understanding.
2. I can’t swim. When I go to the beach, I just kind of play in the water. Once instance the waves nearly took my underpants with it..luckily I held on. Waves in Goa are naughty 😀
3. I do not know how to tie a tie. Just never got to learning.
4. I said NO to sex. She wanted it bad, I backed off. [Which guy does that?] After a few years she thanked me for it. (I knew I had done the right thing)
5. I snapped a girl’s bra open by mistake (at a mall) while giving her a hug. I didn’t do it intentionally..I don’t know how it happened, the only reasoning I could come up with was, that it must have been very tight and just snapped at first touch. She smiled, it was our secret 🙂 No one else knew.
6. I drink no alcohol. I smoke no cigarettes. I do no drugs. I have a clean slate
7. People say I have a girly voice on phone. Its embarrassing. The other day I picked a call from dad’s friend. He asked dad, who had picked the phone. Dad replied “Savio did”..he said, it sounded like a girl spoke. *very embarrassing*. I’m 34, my voice should have developed by now 🙁
Oh wait..I need to nominate fellow bloggers.. 🙂