…okay! So I’ve been nominated after a long time..this time ‘the VERSATILE BLOGGER Award. I must have done this before, I have kinda lost count of the number of awards I have received and fulfilled.
Thank You Mahnoor for the nomination 🙂 She is from Pakistan, I am Indian…and we are friends. You see.. we aren’t fighting, on the contrary we are nominating each other with awards 🙂
Getting down to the rules, I have to…
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog – DONE
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice – 15? OMG! Why?
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination – OKAY!
- Share 7 facts about yourself! – READ BELOW
- Before starting my car, I bless myself with the sign of the cross and then on the wheel, not because I don’t trust myself with my driving skills, I want God to be my co-driver.
- I am an impulsive decision maker especially when it comes to travelling..
- I fall in love with a girls heart not her body
- I enjoy watching cricket, I love INDIA-PAKISTAN encounters. It’s always MORE than JUST A MATCH.
- If I love, I love truly and it would be forever. That explains why I’m still single..everyone’s looking for an expiry date. My love has no expiry <3
- I get very uncomfortable when people start crying at funerals, I don’t know what to do smile or join them. I DON’T CRY.
- I cannot understand the logic of 22 people running after one freaking ball and hundreds of people watching them..yes! I’m talking of football. Crazy game!
Okay! Nomination time 🙂