Hello peeps!! AWARD time…this time I am awarded by Joana Salazar. Joana, has been one of the recent blogs I have been following. Still a lot to get to know about Joana. The funny thing is before Joana Salazar happened to me, I knew two separate people JOANA and SALAZAR and now put them together and I know a third..lol 🙂
Anyways, ThankYou my dear Joana, Guys. girls..do check out her blog HERE
I like answering questions…so this I’ll enjoy doing 🙂
Okay now the RULES:
Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post (basically say something nice about him/her..we all like to hear good things about us right?
Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
MY answers to Joana’s questions:
~ What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
…scratch my arse 😀 hahaha…lol 😀 just kidding with that. The first thing I do when I wake up is make the sign of the cross and then go and pee
~ What is the last thing you do before you go to bed?
…have a shower, nothing like cold water on your body before you hit the bed
~ What is the first thing you notice in a person?
…person? Female? I don’t notice males… 😀
It depends, is she showing her front or back to me…now let’s see
Her smile if she’s facing me, if she’s showing me her back…then I guess there’s nothing much else to see but to notice her ass…big, small, cute or LARGE…take your pick. I like the CUTE category 😀
~ If you have to face the person you admire the most what will you ask/tell them?
…I’ll compliment her. Yes, I’ll do that.
~ What inspires you to write?
…the fact that I have things to say and people don’t listen 🙂 and that I think, I posses some kind of writing talent 🙂
~ Be hurt with the truth or be comforted with a lie?
…be hurt with the truth.
~ Who is/are your favorite music artist?
…No favorites as such. Music to me is for entertainment 🙂
~ What is the quote that you live by and why?
…Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”
I guess the verse from the bible is self explanatory, it gives me hope.
~ If you could bring back one person from your past who would it be and why?
…None. I don’t live in the past and for those who I have left in the past …I have left them for a reason. Its the present and the future for me.
~ What is the most special thing that you did or would do for the person that you love the most?
…I’m not a special-thing-to-do kind of person, I do small things that make the bigger picture look good. Small acts of kindness .. 🙂
~ Do you believe that this generation is the laziest?
…totally! bloody lazy bums!!
ThankYou Joana for the award, good questions!
and now for the NOMINATIONS. My favorite part 🙂
…oh wait! Questions first…
1. What do you like to do first thing in the morning, if you have a choice?
2. Do you think we should strive to be “normal” or just be ourselves?
3. Does anyone know you well enough that you trust them to “give you advice” about your path and your life? If so, who?
4. Do you feel more connected to the people you interact with on WordPress, or the “real life” people in your life? Or is it even and balanced?
5. Do you prefer to be with people the majority of the time, or prefer time alone?
6. What do you miss about your younger self?
7. Favorite tv show? or favorite movie?
8. Do you believe in keeping fit? If so how do you manage it?
9. What would romance mean for you? (If you think you’re too young to answer this…use your imagination, let your thoughts run wild) :p
10. How do you select the blogs you would follow..and what is it that made you follow my blog?
11. Do you have any fears? If so, how do you soothe them?
PLEASE DON’T KILL ME! THE QUESTIONS MAYBE A LITTLE ‘ahem’ but fun nevertheless 🙂
I nominate the following blogs:
The Mysterious One! …Oh! How do I love to trouble you 🙂
Mahnoor… My friend from across the border 🙂
…the 20’s something doc!… good looking one at that 🙂
and… Paul. Wow!! 11 is a lot, let’s see how many come back with answers. I’d love to read all 11 🙂