APRIL 21, 2016
The RULE is simple. ‘The no of questions = your age’ That’s 34 questions for you from my end. (Turned 34 in January ’16)
You may wish to change the questions if you want or keep them the same for your nominees
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Type the sentence down below
~ An intimacy that was unbidden, uncontrollable and, she feared, unattainable
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
~ the screen monitor
3) Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
~ looking out of the window
4) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
~ The IPL match RCB vs MI last night
5) What are on the walls of the room you are in?
~ A clock, a wall rosary, the photo frame of the Divine Mercy
6) Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
~ I need more time to think about this 🙂
7) Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
~ Savio (yes, many people in Goa have the same name ~ Savio calling Savio) lol
8) What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
~ A Cha Cha Cha song
9) Last time you swam in a pool?
~ I don’t think I ever did
10) Choice of undergarments, branded or local?
~ branded (local undergarments..you get them?)
11) Your last massage? What type?
~ never had one. I would want to try it out one day
12) What was the last thing you bought?
~ Bread..this morning
13) What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
~ about my dream that I just awoke from. I get real good dreams 🙂
14) If you were to sleep with a famous person, who would it be?
~ There are so many…I’ll go desi with my answer. Priyanka Chopra (don’t judge me) 🙂
15) Who sent the last text message you received?
~ My colleague
16) Is the glass half empty or half full?
~ Where’s the glass?
17) Would you go all out with PDA’s? (Public Display’s of Affection)
~ Depends solely on the girl, if she’s game…I’ll take it a level higher
18) How are you feeling right now?
~ Pretty good
19) Would you consider having sex on your first date, if everything goes well?
~ There are two types of girls who turn up for dates, the ones that are looking for action-a date being an excuse, and others who are looking ahead at a possible future with the man sitting in front of her. If my heart rate beats at a normal rate (that would mean, I see the girl/woman as a future prospect then NO) else yes.
20) What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
21) Do you sing in the shower?
~ Na..I do my thing and I’m out
22) Which came first the chicken or the egg?
~ the chicken
23) How many keys on your key ring?
~ 2 keys
24) What are your best physical features?
~ Eyes I guess, I don’t know
25) What are your best characteristics?
~ Understanding nature, friendliness, open minded
26) What is your favorite time of the day?
27) Would you say is your ‘dress’ code right now? Formal, casual, comfortable, minimal or commando?
28) How many rings before you answer the phone?
~ 2 or 3
29) What is most important in life?
~ happiness, living a stress free life
30) What are the places people are least likely to find you?
~ @parties, @re-unions, @public meetings
31) An unforgettable moment(s)
~ Dinner followed by the most beautiful walk by the beach with a friend (that was my first ever date) and subsequently a train journey with the same person (all of 14 hours)
32) If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
~ the killing of innocent people. Terrorism
33) Do you like to dance?
~ I do like to dance…but can I dance…that’s the question to ask
34) Would you ever consider living abroad?
~ A BIG NO
I chose the same questions for my nominees 🙂 and they are …..