I have been nominated the Sunshine Blogger Award by Sakshi, she blogs at Click HERE. Do visit her blog, she does write very well. ThankYou Sakshi for the nomination 🙂
I have 11 questions to answer, so let me get to that right away!
1. Myers Briggs personality type?
~ Type – ISTJ
2. I love it when……
~ …its cold (I am pretty much normal in temperatures up to 10 degrees) and also when it rains (I love the rainy season)
3. What is the one thing that you would like to invent?
~ A time machine that can take me to different time zones in the past and the future.
4. Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
~ To be honest neither, but if I have to chose..a vampire I guess.
5. Your best travel memory?
~ Would have to be to KodaiKanal. With temperatures of 10 degrees in the evening, night and early morning…I enjoyed every moment of it. I would be in shorts with the fan on full speed above me. I have a thing for cold places.
6. Your dream place to be at on your birthday?
~ In the snow maybe…I think that would be awesome!
7. You secretly wish to be a ………? Explain.
~ to be invisible (Mr India types..with a gadget on my hand). I don’t have an explanation of sorts.. 😉
8. You are an expert at ….?
~ not anything in particular, tho’ I consider myself good in a few things 🙂
9. A celebrity you would like to exchange places with? Why?
~ Rahul Dravid, his simplicity and his hard work that has earned him the respect of many people, not just in the cricketing world but as a human being in the world he lives in in, his family and his friends.
10. Tell us about your blogging journey till now. What do you think is the best part about it?
~ My blogging journey has been really good. Thanks to such wonderful people I have met..and keep meeting on a daily basis. The best part about it is you can learn so much from fellow bloggers and everyone is so helpful that you really feel that you belong here.
11. What is the best thing you think you can do for the world you live in?
~ Its not about the 1 best thing that I can do but the little small everyday things I can do to the people around me which would mean much more.
The Rules to this Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you…Done!
- Answering the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you…Done!
- Nominate 11 fellow bloggers to receive the award with 11 new questions to answer.
I’m gonna skip the nominations part this time. I’ve pestered fellow bloggers with so many awards/challenges of late…so I though I’ll give them a break 🙂
Hope you enjoyed the post!
I’m so sleepy…! *yawn* till tomorrow…good night 🙂