8 TV shows I enjoy watching: Considering I don’t watch tv like I used to in the 90’s but I do
watch a lot of downloaded tv shows on my computer. I’ll put up the top 5
1. Friends [can anyone get bored of these 6 friends?]
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. The Cosby Show
5. Family Matters
8 favourite places to eat: 8? You gotta be kidding me. There IS and ALWAYS WILL only be
1 favourite place to eat
8 things I look forward to:
1. My car never running out of fuel and automatically getting filled up. [I know that’s
never going to happen..but I look forward to that day]
2. To be a published author some day.
3. To the beginning of a new day. It means I made it through the night ALIVE.
4. Getting a massage. An authenthic one…! A female masseuse preferable 🙂 A man
touching me would be weird!
5. To 1000 followers on WordPress. Am currently on 613.
6. …being married some day.
7. to sleeping tonight
8. weekend trips, vacations. [looking at the first opportunity to escape]
8 things I am passionate about:
2. Reading (be it blogs or articles on the internet, novels or even the newspaper)
3. Going for long drives
4. Creative Ideas. Creative attacks happen to me all the time, its not always I can do
something about them
5. Music (it has a magical mood-altering effect)
6. Teaching! I love teaching or basically imparting education. English would be the subject.
7. Living in the moment…I’m not much of a futuristic thinker
8. …being honest.
8 words or phrases I use often:
Right now..just 4 come to mind. So yeah…cool! 🙂
8 things I learnt from the past:
1. Colleagues are never your friends.
2. Never say never, you may need to eat your own words.
3. There’s nothing called lasting relationships. Everything is temporary in this world. We live
in a materialistic world.
4. When in doubt, trust only your instincts.
5. Learning to let go is easier than holding on to unpleasant memories.
6. Aggression is good but if used in moderation, at the right time, at the right person, in
the right situation.
7. If anything happened against your wish, it was God’s way of telling you that you wished
for the wrong thing.
8. Never go back to what you left. Its gone, finished. It didn’t work out. Move on. Don’t ever
8 places I would love to go, visit or see:
1. Swami Vivekanand Rock Memorial, Kanyakumari
2. In a train over the Pambam bridge
3. Mount Titlis in Switzerland
4. Trip on a ship, spend days in the midst of nothing but water.
5. Madame Tussauds in London.
6. One of those underwater aquariums.
7. Up in the Himalayas
8. I would like to visit Pakistan 😉
8 blogs/bloggers I would suggest fellow bloggers to visit
I know it is not fair that I get to chose just 8 out of the 600+ on my list. As for the above 8, I just like their style of writing 🙂 and enjoy what they have to share.
I nominate the above 8 to continue to legacy of the’tag of 8’s’