When you blog for over a period of time (5 years for me and counting) you are bound to learn some lessons..what did I learn? Well..not much, but will share the few that I have.
1. Blogging can be like therapy
2. There will be days you just don’t wanna blog about anything. It’s perfectly fine…
3. Fellow bloggers are mostly sweet, kind, warm and loving.
4. You don’t need to use big words in your posts. Keep it simple..people like simple.
5. Invest in genuine friendships.
6. You will never be able to please everybody. That’s okay.
7. Be different, don’t do something because everybody else is doing it.
8. There is a THRASH option for every notification. Use it, not all comments deserve display.
9. You get what you send out.
10. Write every day. You need not necessarily publish it.