I’ve not done for a very very long time.. so here’s one for the year-end 2017
Let’s call it the ‘Year-end Appreciation-Tag’
1. If God grants you an instant wish.. what would you ask for?
A one way trip!
2. How well do you know yourself?
3. What do you think about a bloggers meet up?
Why not!? Would love that..
4. If you could transform into any animal what would it be?
For a Day? – maybe a DOG.
5. Favorite book.
Yet to read a lot more to answer this!
6. Do you think true love exists?
Yes! I’d like to think so at least
7. Ego or anger? Which one damages the most?
Anger, I suppose. People can handle EGO
8. What do you want to become?
someone worth remembered
9. Do you believe that there would be a third part in the movie Bahubali?
I could care less..
10. Name one thing you do that always feels right.
Speaking my heart out! No matter how many people get hurt along the way. I’ve suppressed enough!!
11. Where do you draw the most inspiration from your blog?
- Everyday encounters & life in general.
12. Favorite country?
The one I live in, India.
13. What is a relationship breaker for you?
Not experienced much! But I’d say ‘distrust’
14. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
15. If you’re in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone cheer you up?
Left alone, I’ll come around eventually in an hour or 2
16. Are you confidential?
Yes! In certain departments of my life
17. What’s the one thing people always misunderstand about you?
That I am a proud person, but you’ll know the real me only once we’re friends and that takes time normally.
18. What did your past relationship teach you?
I’ve just had one..it taught me good beginnings can often have the worst endings. That said, I’d still take it coz no one’s perfect!
19. What job would you be terrible at?
An Accountant. Seriously! What the ‘F’ is that?
20. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning a medal for?
Pen Fight or Carrom. I was a pro at it.. once upon a time. I am still very nimble on the fingers 😂
21. What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
I’d be surprised if I make it out alive!!
22. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
That the world we live in, is nothing but an Illusion
23. What is the most annoying question people ask you?
‘How are You?’ I mean..what do they really wanna know?
24. What is something a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
Selfies.. its insane! Everywhere!!!! Why??
25. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
Travel around the world
26. What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?
Forgiving! I’m working on that..
27. What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
Staying out of the ‘heart’ issues, it interferes too much
28. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I’ve got a pretty cool name, so I’m good
29. What would be the most annoying thing to someone who has you as a roommate?
I am a little strict when it comes to rules.. and boy! Do I have lots of rules
30. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
Would walking out of someone’s life count?
30 Questions sounds like too much? Oh c’mon, don’t be a baby! You have 12 days to complete the tag. I nominate..
Pradita, I know you don’t like tooting your own horn.. but I’ve not tagged you in 1 for ages!
Aditi, make your comeback on WP with this post.. you posted last in June! That’s like ages ago!
Carol, how can I forget Carol-that too in the Christmas season.. Carol – Christmas Carols.. get it??
Janice, Let’s get back in touch..! Its been a while, hasn’t it!?
and Radhika, I’m not sure if you do Tags, but it would mean a lot to have your outlook towards some of the questions. Special offer for you, Pick the best 2 according to you and answer them 😛
And for anyone else who wants to try it out – go ahead!