This post is dedicated to some of the nicest people I’ve met.. in 2017
1. Tejal – (We first made contact in the December of 2016) but I’ll include her in this list of ’17, simply because it was over the course of this year, that we actually got acquainted more with each other, over some memorable hours of simply speaking English along with 3 other equally fun people, one of which makes my no 2 on this list.
2. Anjali – There are not many people like Anjali I’ve come across. She makes great company and a whole package in a little under 5’4” inches. She’s full of life and quite the fire-brand (if I may add) – A female version of me in more ways than one. English brought us under one roof.
3. Neharika & Sumati – Again, I’ll have to say it was language that got me a chance to get in touch with them. Genuinely soft-spoken English Trainers who I had the good fortune of meeting and interacting, especially Neharika who I trained under, for a few hours of TOEFL lessons.
4. Ashwini – ‘Right person at the Right time… that’s what I’m gonna refer to her as. A genuinely good person at heart and ever willing to go out of her way to help. Simplicity is her middle name. She’s someone I can call a friend definitely!
5. Rozzlin – Well, I’ve not really met her personally but have had the good fortune of exchanging more than a few Whatsapp msgs with her. For her, I may just be one of her followers on her Youtube channel, but for me, she is someone who I’d look up to for the sheer talent she possesses, in bringing joy into people’s lives (in character). I am sure she is as wonderful & genuine a person in real life, as she is as A. Maggy.
2017 in many ways hasn’t been a year I would want to remember too much for, but even when there’s nothing special I can find in 2017, there will always be these little twinkling starts shining for the year that’s going by…
While many of these people come from different walks of life… they all have one thing in common and that’s their simplicity, and that is probably why they make it to my list of ‘The Nicest people I’ve met in 2017″