Well.. its Day 2 and its a new task.
Things I like and dislike about myself.
This one could be a really long list, there are a whole lot of things to mention here, but for a change instead of being my honest self and mention all of them, which would make me have to think a lot, I’ll try and narrow it down ‘the top 5’
Things I like… about myself
- My ‘according-to-the-situation’ attitude. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
- Like the fact that I have an opinion about every damn thing.
- Longtime loyal friendships. I never let my friends go. That said, not everyone I talk nicely to is my friend.
- My writing skills
- ..that I don’t really depend on anyone. I work well within myself.
- … that I am HONEST.
Things I dislike… about myself
- The fact that I get too stuck sometimes in life and not very ready to make swift changes.
- I make a lot of mistakes
- …that I give way too many chances to people.
- I dislike the way that I sometimes can’t talk about my emotions and feelings – and keep them all locked up.
- I have a mean streak. Oh yes! that’s definitely a THING.
Well! That was easier than I thought… though there are a lot more I can think of…but then I’m not gonna mention all of ’em. I may be honest, certainly not stupid! 😝
Tomorrow – Task 3: A quote you try to live by. See ya tomorrow.