I used to do these awards fairly frequently before, but this one comes after a gap of almost two years. Always known for my “honest” answers, I like to keep it that way, so people get to know the ‘real’ me. Thank you for nominating me Shweta, you can find her blog on Stylograph. Wonderful blogger, blogs from the heart and as for the blogger herself – she’s an absolute sweetheart <3 (you’ll see that in her writing)
The Sunshine Blogger award is an award that is given by bloggers to fellow bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community. This award not only shines the spotlight on some amazing bloggers and their work, but it also gives us a chance to get to know them a little better.
I’ve been blogging for 5+ years (I feel a little old), so a few bloggers out here do know me, but for those who don’t as yet, this could be a good start 😀
Shweta has asked that I answer some questions she submitted. So, let me get to that…
1. What made you start blogging?
Lots and lots of un-documented thoughts. Phew! Some of them being absolute gems..I’ve poured them out all here in the form of blog posts.
2. What time of day do you do the most of your blogging?
I don’t dedicate fixed times to blog, but normally late nights or afternoons (only criteria: it should be quiet)
3. Is there one particular blog post that you’re really proud of?
This is like a trick question. Catch not a girl asking this kind of question. Every post I write is pretty special, coz its got a little of my heart in it
4. What is one thing that you have learnt since starting your blog?
Patience! Nothing happens overnight – not followers, likes or comments. Everything takes times. If you’re blogging solely for the likes and comments, I think you’re doing it wrong.
5. Where is your favorite place to write?
On my table. For my thoughts to be straight, I need to be sitting erect on a proper chair, looking into my desktop computer screen and not slouching on some bed or sofa with a laptop on my lap.
6. What are you looking forward to the most right now?
Right now? (considering the time is 00:04) – it would have to be sleep.
7. If you were in a fictional story would you want to be the protagonist or antagonist?
I would have to say neither, probably a side character in the story 😉
8. If you could hangout with someone throughout history (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
I’m not much of a “history” fan, so I’ll have to give that a BIG skip.
9. What do you enjoy the most when it comes to blogging?
The comments section. Some amazing things fellow bloggers have to say. Always good to read people POV’s.
10. What would you say about my blogs, as in your opinion about my blogs as a whole?
As I mentioned write at the top, Shweta. You’re a wonderful blogger, with your content coming straight from the heart (my favorite type of bloggers) and you shouldn’t change that style, that’s what makes you “you”.
11. What is your blogging advice to any blogger?
Keep it Simple. Blog because you love to and not because everyone else is doing so.
As for me nominating fellow bloggers: If you’ve read this post, consider yourself nominated.