Unless you’re Christian Grey, but unfortunately – he too is just a character in a movie.
I am a guy and I know for a fact that there doesn’t exist the Perfect Man.
A man is a man in all his imperfections and flaws.
To actually write a blog post about it.. you’d know that it has affected me in more ways than one.. on what I saw. Let me explain:
I attended a function yesterday and came across this guy, a neighbor, a mid 20’s something, average looking.. working professional, coming from a good family .. but all that apart, this guy was simply too good to be true!
- Impeccably dressed, formal shirt tucked in perfectly into his pants
- Not a trace of an un-ironed spot on his pant
- His shoes polished to the ‘T’
- Not a strand of his hair out of place
- A shave that every barber in town would have been proud of – smooth as a baby’s buttocks
- A smile on the face
- A walk that looked well rehearsed
If you’re a young woman – You’d think “that’s the perfect man!” at least going by his exterior. It surely made the other guys feel… ‘What the Eff!’ –
Men aren’t like that… that’s not how a man should be! That’s a woman! Simple!
Men need to look rough, they need to look manly.. not prim and proper… and all dressed up.
Women dress up – Men show up! That’s the way it should be.
“A Perfect Woman” – now that’s a possibility.
What are Men doing to themselves these days? Men act like women.. women want to be like men… gosh! I’m so confused.
Just the other day, I had an interesting conversation about Men getting a facial 🤦♂️ – #NoComments