- This is an award that is given out to new bloggers.
- I have been blogging for more than 5 years, so am clearly not applicable!
..and yet I’m here, doing this.. what does that say!? Blogging never gets old ..and besides who says ‘no’ to awards?
I have been nominated by the butterfly (at least that’s the logo on her blog) Vanessa Paes (breaking news! Yes! she’s my sister. That makes 2 crazy bloggers in the household) ..and we do the blogger talk at home (I mean like seriously!) She’s comparatively new to blogging (not in years but posts wise) and she found her brother easy target to take up the Liebster Award. So thank you Sis.
She does the poem thingy on her blog, along with some other things too, check it out HERE .. and don’t you dare go about comparing the blogs, we’re different as chalk and cheese.
So as per the Award, I need to do the following
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you – Done
- Share facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and
make them happybug them
- Create 11 questions of your own and ask your nominees
- Notify your nominees
- 8 out of the 10 times follow my heart
Life is short and everyone has something that they are passionate about. The cost of not following your heart is spending the rest of your life wishing you had.
- 2. I believe in myself.
Even if I fail, it doesn’t mean I will continue to fail. Everything that is successful will begin with me believing in myself.
- I live by high standards.
I never apologize for high standards; people who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them. The quality of who you are is reflected in the standards you set for yourself; so step up or be left out.
- I trust my intuition.
I’ll listen but I trust my inner voice and will be go by it. The more empowered you become, the stronger you become and the happier you become.
- I speak up.
Not a trait appreciated by a lot. When you don’t speak up for the things that matter to you, you are not being true to yourself. When you speak your mind, you stand with confidence and gain courage.
- I believe I only see what I want to see.
- I will either forgive you in an instant, or never for the rest of my life. Either way, there’s no way you’;; ever find out.
- If I don’t talk to you in a while, that doesn’t mean I’m pissed off at you – another part of my life needs my attention and I can’t serve two masters at the same time (never good at multi-tasking)
- I don’t tend to worry about what you think of me, unless you are someone very important in my life, and those people are very very few.
- I don’t believe in celebrations, that is why you will almost never see me at functions. If at all I go, it has got to be ONLY for the food.
..and to answer Vanessa’s questions:
- How important is Wi-Fi for you? Is warm running water or wireless internet more important?
Level of Importance in my life:
- Running Water (warm or cold..anything would do)
- WiFi …. its not even that important. I mean I can do without it (if that’s what you want to know)
2. Name your favorite blogger (any genre)
That would be unfair to answer. There cannot ever be a favorite (especially blogger) Each one has their own special writing talent.. I appreciate good writing
3. If you have to pick a place to settle down forever, where would it be and why?
A cold country preferably, I think I’d be happier there.
4. What is one silly moment you’ve had that you’d like to share?
I’m not sure I recollect any A.T.M but even if I did..not sure if I would want to share it here.
5. What is your favorite trait about yourself?
The ability to switch between moods (almost instantly) ..the fact that I am highly unpredictable.
6. What is your favorite time of day?
Nights I suppose (any time there is no sun)
7.Tell us your favorite food/cuisine.
Indian (home cooked)
8. Name three destinations you would like to visit once in your lifetime.
Just visit? Switzerland, New Zealand & some Island in the Caribbean maybe!
9. If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
Eradicate the importance of Money that divide the rich from the poor and us the ‘Middle Class’ who are the most confused lot…
10. What are you most passionate about?
Until yesterday it was ‘The Men in Blue’ fighting it out for the FINALS in the World Cup. Sadly that dream is over.
11. What is so special about your blog?
The name… and that it has 3 A’s in it ‘Goin’ the Extra..aaamile‘
Those reading this are NOMINATED. I have just one question though – if you’d like to answer:
“What makes you smile when no one’s watching you?”