Q. What does Google mean to us?
Ans. Much more that we can even imagine, right?
Have you ever remembered what are some of the things that we search for on google? It could be anything from the meaning of a word to material for a work project or lyrics to a song, Google always has an answer to everything.
There was a friend of mine who used to always say “I love the way you jot down little things you don’t know about (while talking) and then later go online and search about it” That has always been a habit of mine, always looking for meanings of things I don’t understand, increasing my knowledge about things that people talk related to their professions, it just intrigues me to know “more”, just helps me connect with people better.
Coming to the Tag that I’ve created.. IGoogle4All Tag.
Did I just hear you say I don’t google?!? Yeah, like I am going to believe you! We all do, its one of those involuntary actions we do when sitting in front of computer screens.
So what is the Tag all about? Like its one of the simplest things to do.. read ahead
(a) You’ve got to mention any 10 searches you’ve done on Google for the week gone by and tell us a little background as to what made you google for it.
(b) Put up a fancy picture of Google (or if you’re too lazy to google for one.. copy mine, its cool..mine is
(c) Tag this post under IGoogle4all Tag
(d) Tag your friends to continue the Tag.
Now wasn’t that simple? Then what are you waiting for? Go do the tag..shooo shooo
I tag the following bloggers: Carol, Rekha a.k.a Goozy and Pradita
To mention my last week’s 10 google searches, though 10 is a very small number for me, I could practically be married to Google, she’s always there with me 😂😂😂
1. Barf (I would like to use this word better in conversation or I’m not sure if its a standalone word)
2. Her name was Lola (the song yes! an Aunty Maggy video took me there, Click HERE to watch the video)
3. MIA (everybody’s putting MIA on their blog posts of late. To me MIA was always a name, but then now I know it means ‘missing in action’! These young people nowadays (too much) use all these words and it confuses me)
4. Hill station in movie dil maange more (I thought the so called place ‘Samarpur’ was actually shot in Samarpur but go to see it was shot in some place in Malaysia) What cheating is this now?
5. Living on a prayer (Rafael Solano’s favorite song. You don’t know who Rafael Solano is of course-google about it! JTV)
6. Polo (was planning to write a blog post about the ‘Mint with a hole’, that clearly hasn’t happened)
7. elsa and anna in frozen (that would be from JTV)
8. goa sunset pictures hd (change of computer screen wallpaper)
9. release date of movie simran (Looking forward to that movie..Kangana Ranaut is my current favorite actress)
10. sweet sweet smile (the song I am currently playing on loop, and I can have just one image in front of me when I sing along)